Hassle Free Return Policy
REFUNDS & RETURNS
Our Returns Policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- BadCatGoodDog will offer a refund on all items if returned within 15 days of receiving the items in the original, unused condition, including packaging and proof of purchase.
- There is a restocking fee of $10.00 for each item returned unless obvious manufacturing defect is the cause for return.
- Please note that monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, and items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. The refund will be minus the real shipping cost incurred for both sending and return. The customer will be required to pay any shipping and customs costs to return a product.
- If you need to return a product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Us option to create a return incident ticket and receive situation-specific instructions.
- BadCatGoodDog orders will need to be returned by mail and must be postage-stamped within 15 days of receiving the item.
- The items will be shipped by you at your expense to our United States fulfillment location; address will be provided to you after you begin a return incident ticket by contacting us.
- A refund for the item will be issued once the item has been received and inspected by us.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Approved refunds for orders placed online using your PayPal account will be applied back to your PayPal account when item is received.
- At our discretion, merchandise credit may be emailed to the account owner for returns made after the 15-day postage-stamped policy requirement.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned:
- Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned.
- We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 15 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the status of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. The amount of time the funds take to become available once approved for refund may vary depending on the original payment method's practices for processing such refund.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Us option to receive further instructions.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
- If you are needing to return your items, send us an email at email@example.com or use the Contact Us option to open a return incident ticket and receive further situation-specific instructions.
- You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.